During certain point of time, there may emerge a requirement of moving Outlook PST file onto a new Windows system. However, sometimes after moving the file into the new system, it may tend to not work properly and thus you may have to confront some Send/Receive errors in MS Outlook. The errors may look like the ones given below,
“x8004010F: Outlook data file cannot be accessed”
“0x8004010F: The operation failed. An object could not be found”
Why this error appears and how to resolve it?
After moving the Outlook PST file, the error may occur if there is no track of delivering folder for your email account. This issue can be solved by simply changing the delivering folder. To do this, go to Email Account–> Change Folder and then choose the delivering folder. Apart from this, the error may pop-up if you have not followed the right procedure of moving Outlook PST files from your source computer. Thus its recommended that you use secure third-party Migrate Outlook tool to tackle the errors . All you need to do is download the application your Windows system and then proceed further with the below-mentioned steps,
- At first, launch the tool by double clicking on its icon
- Choose the Outlook PST file which is giving the Send/Receive error by specifying its path and then click Next
- Then, you need to choose the destination location where the file need to be saved after repair
- From the given list of scanning techniques, make sure to choose Smart Scan and tap on Repair button
- The application starts scanning the file and fixes the detected issues
- Have a look at the repaired Outlook PST file
- Then, finally go to the location where the file is stored and save it onto MS Outlook
Besides this, the tool can be used to move PST file to a new computer from Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 etc.