“Few weeks back I did CHKDSK on my computer and after doing that some of the important files which I had collected from various sources abruptly got deleted. I should have taken backup of those important files before doing this CHKDSK operation. Had I done that, I would not have been in this stage. I don’t know what I have to do to recover files deleted after CHKDSK. Can anyone please tell me how to tackle this error?”
Well, if you have been caught in this kind of problem, then do not get worried. Now, it is possible to perform deleted file recovery after CHKDSK. The only thing you have to do is make use Computer File Recovery software. Whenever a file gets deleted after performing CHKDSK, the files will not get permanently wiped off, instead the address pointer goes missing. But still data remains as it is. If you make use of Computer File Recovery software then you can easily get back files after CHKDSK. It’s in fact a highly effective recovery app and is recommended by many well known data recovery experts. The software does not contain any harmful elements and is really very safe to use.
How file gets deleted while performing CHKDSK?
There are numerous reasons that results in the deletion of files while performing CHKDSK. Following are some noted one:
Interruptions while performing CHKDSK: While doing CHKDSK on your system, if some form of unexpected error takes place then files will get deleted. Therefore you need to be very careful while doing CHKDSK. Even after following all precautionary steps, if something goes wrong and files get deleted then take the assistance of Computer File Recovery software and recover missing files after CHKDSK.
Accessing files during CHKDSK: If you access a file that’s getting scanned by CHKDSK, then there are possibilities for the deletion of files. But using above described recovery application you could get back files after CHKDSK.
Other factors: There are several other reasons that results in the missing of files after CHKDSK such as software conflicts, system shut down during check disk, etc.
If your important files have been missing on account of these above described scenarios then use Computer File Recovery software and carry out deleted file recovery after CHKDSK. This effective tool can perform file recovery after formatting, lost and after restoring the settings.
Remarkable features of Computer File Recovery software:
- Computer File Recovery software is an award winning utility and is widely used to recover files deleted after CHKDSK.
- This amazing utility can get back files after CHKDSK from various hard drive interfaces like IDE, PATA, SCSI, ATA, SATA, etc.
- It supports all latest versions of Windows operating systems including Windows Vista, Windows 8, 7, XP, etc.
- This recovery software can get back files even after reinstalling Windows operating system.
- It is a user friendly application which simplifies deleted file recovery after CHKDSK. Hence without any kind of assistance you can use this app.
- Computer File Recovery software can be used to recover data from various types of storage devices including pen drives, external hard drives, memory sticks, FireWire drives, memory cards and so on.
- If you make use of this Computer File Recovery software then you will be able to recover files delete after CHKDSK.