How to Recover Data from USB Drive?
USB drives are portable storage devices used to store different types of files such as audio, video, image, documents, spreadsheets etc. They are also called as flash drive and keychain drive. USB drives are much better replacement to floppy disk, CD, zip drive etc. They are connected to USB port of the computers to access files in them. USB drives can store several MB to GB.
In spite of having all these features, USB drives are not free from data loss. Folders and files in your USB drives can get lost due to several reasons such as file system corruption, virus attack, improper usage etc. If you are facing data loss issue and thinking how to undelete files from USB drive? You can recover files from USB drive easily by using USB Drive Recovery Tool. This tool is designed with advanced algorithm to get back files from USB drives.
Data loss scenarios:
- Virus attack: The file system of the USB drive may get corrupted due to virus infection. When virus infects data on USB drive, it becomes inaccessible and ultimately the data will get lost.
- File System Corruption: Users connect USB drives to the computer through USB ports. Improper plug in and plug out, power surge, improper shutdown when USB drives are connected to computers may corrupt file system of the USB drives which will lead to severe data loss.
- Formatting: Sometimes you find much difficulty to access data from USB drive because of corruption issues, so to overcome this disaster without having any other option you may precede formatting operation this results in data loss within a second.
If you come across this kind of situation where you end up with data loss from your USB drives, you can undelete files from USB drive by using USB Drive Recovery tool without much effort.
Feature of USB Drive Recovery Tool:
- This utility is designed with accurate scanning algorithm, which can recover files from USB flash drive rapidly with few simple steps.
- This tool is compatible with different versions of Windows OS such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and 2008 servers and Mac Operating Systems such as Mavericks, Yosemite, Leopard, Lion etc.
- This application not only undelete files from USB drive, but also allows you to undelete files from various secondary storage devices including memory stick, internal hard disks of computer, external hard drives, memory cards, etc.
- Using this recovery tool you can undelete files from USB drive manufactured by different brands such as Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend, Sony, Samsung etc.
- It is capable of recovering different types of files from USB drives including videos, pictures, audio, etc.
- It also facilitates you with “Preview” option so that you can review recorded data prior to restoration.
- Resume the recovery and saving process of file at any point of time by help of previously saved recovery session.
- You can avail free technical supports 24×7 via E-mail, live chat applications in order to solve your queries.