How to Recover Erased Movie Files?
Movie files are the videos recorded in various digital devices like mobile phones, camcorders, digital camera etc on different occasions like birthday, wedding etc. Peoples often store lots of movies in portable hard drive, pen drive, to watch it on computer or any electronic gadgets. Movie is made for entertaining the people. For more details go through this link.
If any entertaining movie files get deleted or lost from hard drive of your computer or from other storage devices due to various reasons such as power fluctuation, virus attack and so on. At that time, you can use Video File Recovery software to recover those erased files.
Reasons for Movie File Deletion:
Accidental Deletion: When you are trying to do some other action but click “Delete All” option accidentally as a result of which file get deleted.
During Transfer: When you are transferring any movie files from one to other device. If any interruption occurs due to power surge or system shutdown then it leads to deletion or lost of your files.
Virus Attack: Sometimes virus/malware infects your storage device and makes your file inaccessible. If your movie file is stored on those corrupted drive then you may lose your data.
Deletion from command prompt: If you have deleted any video files using command prompt then you may use my tool to recover those files.
- You may lose your video files if you deleted files by accidently emptying the Recycle bin on Windows and Trash on Mac.
- When you abruptly pull out memory card from card reader or camera while transferring videos, then you may lose your videos.
Note: Do not add any new files to the digital camera, hard disk, SD card, Camcorders after accidental deletion, as it may overwrite the lost files resulting in permanent loss of that data you are trying to recover.
Features of Video File Recovery:
- It retrieves all movie files deleted from camcorder, flash memory, SD cards, hard drives, etc.
- It restores files from accidently deleted using shift + command button or emptied the files from recycle bin or trash.
- It recovers video files from HFS+ and HFSX Mac volumes.
- It supports various video file format like MP4, AVI, MOV, 3GP, MPEG, XVid, DivX , etc.
- It also recovers video files which are lost during data transfer from camcorder to system.
- It support video recovery from FAT and NTFS formatted partition/drives
- You can see the files in File Type view after the completion of scanning process.
- It has “Preview “option which enables you that you can only preview your recovered data before saving it but users can’t use the save option unless you upgrade it.
- If you are facing any problem regarding the software then you can easily contact the support team which is available 24*7.
- This software is used in deleted movie file recovery.
- It also identifies and recovers different file types including video, audio, photos based on their unique signature.
- This software supports on all latest versions of Windows and Mac.
- This software also recovers deleted video files from formatted partitions or after re-installation of operating system.
- One unique features of this software is that you will find all steps what you perform is mentioned with snapshots. You can easily install this software with easy and efficient manner.
- This software supports different types of models like Fuji Finepix, Sony, Contour, GoPro, Kodak ZX series, Samsung NX series, Canon Vixia, Panasonic, Apple iPhone 4S etc.
Precautions to be taken:
- On daily basis back up your movies files.
- Check contents of Recycle bin before emptying.