If you lost your Mac volume data, then no need to worry. Because in this tutorial, you will get to know how to recover lost volume on Mac within few minutes depending upon the size of your Mac volume. Remo Recover is the software you are going to use for the recovery of your lost Mac data. Here is a simple video showing how to recover lost volume effectively.
Steps to Recover Lost Volume in Mac
The first thing is downloading the software from the link in the description section of the following YouTube video. Then install and launch it on your Mac computer from where you lost your volume. In the main software screen, you will find three options called “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos” and “Recover Volumes / Drives”. In that, choose “Recover Volumes / Drives” as you need to recover the entire lost volume. Then choose “Recover Lost Volume” option and step ahead to the next step. Now, a list of all available volumes appears on the software window. Choose the one you want to recover and click on “Next”. The software will process to recover your lost volume by going through all the sectors of the hard drive and finally gives you a result screen. In the result screen, you will have options to choose the individual files or mark all to recover them entirely. While the system scans for lost volume, you can pause and save the recovery session or you can do it after the process is complete.
By saving the recovery session, the software eliminates the need of scanning the volume one more time after software evaluation. Then you can “Preview” the files and also save them to your disk. Activate the full version software license enables you to save the recovered files on your disk drive.
Characteristics of Remo Recover Software
- The tool allows recovery of lost volumes, deleted files and folders of over 300 file types.
- The tool is very easy to use and requires no technical skills. It guides the software user in each and every step thus eliminates the need of user go to a computer professional for recovering the data or lost volumes.
- The supported file systems for recovery of lost volumes are HFS+, HFSX, HFS, FAT16 and FAT32. Supports installation in all Mac Operating systems.
- Not only recovers Mac volumes, but also supports recovery of USB pen drives, SD cards, CF cards, XD cards, HDDs, SDDs, etc. Supports all kinds of disk drives irrespective of their brands
- The tool is capable of recovering videos, images, music, documents, spreadsheets, compressed files, documents, etc.
Reasons Behind Losing Data from the Volume
- Choosing the wrong volume while installing the OS makes the files lost.
- Formatting the wrong Mac volume accidentally.
- Converting the file system of a volume which contains data.
Watch the video above explaining the recovery of lost volumes for easy understanding.