When Microsoft Outlook started in the year 1996, most of the people were unaware of its capabilities. But when we look it on nowadays, we can see that each and every organization is making use of Microsoft Outlook as the main ‘Email client’ at least. Yeah! Of course it does lot of other things as well,
Outlook 2010 version is widely used as an email client in the profit as well non-profit organizations; because it allows you to work in the organization regardless of internet connectivity. Outlook items that are saved on your computer are kept in Outlook Data Files (.pst and .ost). Mail account used in the outlook PST is POP3 accounts. Your email messages for a POP3 account are downloaded from your mail server and then saved on your computer. PST files can also be used for archiving items from any mail accounts. When messages or other Outlook items are saved in an Outlook Data File (.pst), the items are available only on the computer where the file is saved.
Still PST files are prone to damage due to various reasons, some of the reasons are mentioned below:
- Sharing the PST file over a network regularly can lead to corruption. Because multiple users share & modify same PST at the same time over and over again that lead damage of PST files.
- Upgrading and downgrading versions of MS Outlook can damage existing PST files.
- Closing the MS Outlook abruptly can damage the PST file completely.
- The PST file may also get corrupted while OS re-installation or OS up gradation due to file system corruption.
- Failure of inbuilt PST repair tool.
- The file which are bigger in size than 2 GB are more prone for corruption in Outlook version 2000-2002.
- The PST file can also get corrupted due to virus infection.
- The file header of PST file may get corrupt which in turn may damage the PST file very severely (Visit this page for more details )
If you’ve observed carefully then you might have found following error codes:
- Outlook 2007 – Send receive error messages (0x80040600).
- Outlook error 0x800ccc0b
- Outlook error 0x800ccc0d
- Outlook error 0x800ccc0f
- Outlook Error 0x800CCC0
We can easily get rid of all such an errors by using Outlook PST Error Repair tools which can solve all your issues and get you back an error free PST file. Outlook PST repair is designed to repair the damaged or broken PST and OST files. The tool scans the corrupted PST file to repair and store the recovered attributes to a new healthy PST file to ensure the safety of the source PST file. This tool comes with user-friendly GUI and it is very simple yet powerful. It has two scan options ‘Normal Scan’ & ‘Smart Scan’, hence increases the chances of success in repairing any corrupt PST files in Windows. Outlook PST error Repair can effectively & efficiently repair these PST files by using the “Smart scan” option.
Notable Features of Outlook PST Error Repair Tools:
- The tool software recovers not just emails but also email elements like attachments, drafts, email folders or personal folders, etc and other Outlook attribute like calendar items, contacts, tasks, notes, journals, etc. during the repair procedure.
- It is read only software, as it repairs and extracts from corrupt / damaged PST file to create completely new healthy PST file.
- It has ability to repair highly encrypted Outlook PST files.
- The software can repair most PST files that cannot repair using Outlook’s Inbox repair tool i.e. scanpst.exe.
- Using this prominent utility, you can easily fix Outlook PST errors on different OS based machines within few simple clicks.
- It provides the preview of repaired Outlook data through the Outlook style browser view and it also generates the repaired Outlook PST file on Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, etc.
- By using this application users can restore deleted Inbox subfolders from Outlook 2010 and other attributes like contacts, calendar, reminders, etc.