Outlook is the product of Microsoft which is the standalone application that is directly connects to the ISP server to access emails. You may create your personal email options and you will store your emails, contacts, journals, notes etc. You are able to maintain this Outlook data that is stored on your pc instead of central server. Outlook stores all mails along with other attributes in PST file. In case your PST file gets damaged then you are become not able to access your stored mails along with other things kept in this PST files. However, you don’t worry now a day to recover outlook mails isn’t that much major problem than earlier. Lost email recovery is extremely easy using Outlook PST repair software. The software allows you to recover all lost contacts, Private information, journals, notes; calendar items etc
there are lots of scenarios available to explain why outlook gets corrupt? Some of those are just like,
• Oversize of Outlook PST file: Microsoft Outlook have a different version with various storage capacity like, Outlook 2000 stores 2 GB data, Outlook 2003 and 2007 stores 20GB data and Outlook 2010 stores 50 GB data. If these quality limit get exceeds than its maximum size limit then PST file get damage.
• Outlook Conversion: Lots of people attempt to convert their old Outlook version to new Outlook version because of extra facilities of new version of Outlook. In this conversion you will find chances of PST file corruption.
• Sharing same PST file over network: In organization lots of people uses the same PST file over network in this sharing in case your network connection get fails or any error occurs you might lose all stored data from PST file.
• Accidental deletion of PST file: Abruptly shutting down of PC while accessing PST file, can lead to loss of PST data. Sometimes people accidentally use Shift+Delete keys and delete all mails.
• Virus Attack: In case your product is not updated by antivirus then it may corrupt your system file system which stores PST file. For this reason your PST file may get corrupt.
These are some common scenarios with the result that you might lose all of your stored emails from PST file. To prevent such type of loss of data you are able to try taking some precautions like,
• You can keep updated antivirus in your system.
• You can keep regularly backup of PST files.
• You can avoid sharing same PST file over network.
• You can avoid oversize of Outlook PST file size.
Inspite of taking care of these precautions you lost your Outlook data you’ll be able to use Outlook PST recovery software. The software allows you to repair your corrupted PST files and helps to restore your all lost mails along with other outlook items. The software is virus free also it doesn’t modify your original PST file. The software allows you to recover lost, missed and corrupted emails, calendar item, contacts, meeting requests, RSS feeds, tasks, journals, and notes from Outlook. You are able to download free demo version of this software to preview your outlook recovery results.