Due to corruption of Microsoft Outlook PST file mailboxes and other major folders become inaccessible. Important emails and contacts that are stored in this file become unreachable due to corruption. If you are one among those people who are irritated due to the inaccessibility of their Vital Outlook attributes then just stay calm. You will be able to get back the access to all your Outlook attributes within minutes by using highly advanced software such as PST repair tool. If you are thinking that you have lost the data on your Outlook for ever then you are absolutely wrong. These crucial Microsoft Outlook data remain unreachable until and unless the PST file is freed from corruption. Let us now get to know some of the major reasons behind vital PST file corruption. The reasons behind Outlook .pst corruption are given below. Let us go through each of these reasons in detail
- Improper Outlook Termination: Usually when Outlook files are modified they are not saved and this careless attitude of Outlook users leads to the corruption of .pst file. When Outlook is shut down or closed in this manner crucial MS Outlook data is lost. This is the most common reason behind Outlook file corruption
- Exceeded size of PST file: The size of an Outlook file is fixed and for each Outlook version it is different. Like for example it is 2GB for Outlook 2000 and it is 50GB for Outlook 2010. Depending upon the Outlook version it varies and when the size exceeds the predefined limit the Outlook file gets broken.
- Outlook version up gradation: While upgrading Outlook from older version to newer version PST files generally get damaged. Due to interruptions that take place while up gradation the Outlook files get broken. This problem can be easily resolved. With the help of PST fix software you can quickly mend damaged .pst file with utmost ease.
- Improper system shutdown: Due to many reasons a computer system is not terminated properly. Factors such as sudden power failure or power fluctuations act as interruptions and lead to the loss of Outlook data files.
- Network failure: When a PST file is shared over network it may get corrupt. The chances of corruption of PST file increases when they are used over a network. So it is recommended not to share or use a PST file over network.
- Hard disk corruption: Many times PST files get damaged due to the corruption of Windows hard disk. Hard disk gets broken whenever the file system gets corrupt. Not only file system corruption but there are also some other factors which result in hard disk damage. Majorly viruses, power surges, partitioning errors, missing files and some other factors contribute to the corruption of hard disk. When hard drive gets damaged due to the above mentioned reasons the PST files also get broken. This results in the loss of huge data from Outlook. In such a worst condition you can make use of this Outlook PST repair software to repossess lost Outlook attributes.
These situations lead to loss of critical data from Outlook but it is not a permanent loss. By using a robust repair utility such as PST repair tool it is quite possible to fix Outlook files that are lost due to the reasons mentioned above. There are different other causes for PST corruption that are handled with ease by this software. PST files that are damaged due to compaction process or sharing over network can be mended within few minutes with the aid of this software. It is a reliable tool to fix PST files on Win 7, 8, 2003, 2008, Vista and XP computers. PST files that are lost from Windows laptop of brands such as Acer, Sony, Toshiba, HP, HCL, Asus, Dell etc. can be rapidly fixed by making use of this utility. You can use this application to mend PST files that are missing from Outlook 2000, 2003, 2010 and 2007.
This tool is also capable of fixing .pst files that become unreadable due to OS crash, header corruption etc. It is also the best solution to repair Outlook data files that become inaccessible due to errors such as “.pst has reached maximum size limit”, “Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience”. Etc. If you have lost your precious Outlook file from your Windows computer due to high encryption then you can use this tool to fix Microsoft Outlook files in such a condition.