ExFAT is file system is utilized for high speed information exchange on external storage gadgets like memory card, flash drive, pen drive and Thumb drive and so forth. ExFAT partition offers progressed features, which can change from NTFS to ExFAT or vice versa on any Operating System and it has larger storage space which can store documents more than 4GB. Even though having such features, at times information loss or erasure can happen because of different reasons like accidental erasure, file system corruption, virus assault and so on. In order to find answers for such circumstances, here is a straightforward approach to recover lost or erased ExFAT partition information by utilizing My Partition Recovery software within span of time.
Few data loss situations in ExFAT Partition are:
- File system transformation error: File system change may get ended, because of sudden surge or unexpected shutdown of system while changing from one file system then onto the next. Because of this reason, there is a high risk of damaging ExFAT document system and it makes files and folders inaccessible.
- Virus assault or utilization of third party application: Virus assault can bring about extreme damage to specific documents on ExFAT file system. At the point when this happens, user will attempt to format that specific partition and brings about complete information loss. Additionally, to dispose virus infected files user may utilize third party programming like anti-virus. When anti-virus begins scanning, it may erase some crucial documents without informing users.
- Re-partitioning ExFAT file system: To resize ExFAT partition you may erase present partition and creae new one. In the event that the procedure of re partitioning is failed, then specific partition may get damaged and documents stored in it becomes unreadable. To know more data about partition recovery from Bitlocker encrypted hard drive visit this site: http://www.mypartitionrecovery.com/bitlocker-encrypted-hard-drive.html
- Unexpected formatting: When you attempt to format partition like “c:” you might accidentally choose ExFAT partition “d:” and because of this mistake it could bring about complete information misfortune from that specific partition.
To overcome such circumstances and find solutions you can utilize this My Partition Recovery approach which has attractive features and inbuilt tools to recover lost or erased ExFAT partition information effortlessly.
- Apart from restoring partition from system hard drive, you can likewise utilize this product to retain partitions from computer hard drive.
- It supports to get back information from erased partition from different hard drive types like SATA, SCSI, IDE and its manufacturers, for example, Seagate, Buffalo, Hitachi, HGST and so forth.
- This is offers simple user interface which not just recover ExFAT partition furthermore different various partitions like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and many more.
- It has capacity to get back lost or erased information from external HDD, flash drive, USB drive, Thumb drive, FireWire drive and numerous others.
- Without much of a stretch recovers any sort of lost or erased information like sound, movies, pictures and all its file formats in its storage area on premise of their unique signature.
- To recover deleted ExFAT partition this application is specially build with advanced algorithms to perform scanning of entire hard drive or particular partition and it can be employed on all Windows OS versions like Windows 2007, 2008, Vista, XP etc.