Photos are most memorable part of your life. Photo holds sweet memories of your past life. People use digital camera to capture their photos. Because of digital camera you can capture high quality photos. This is the fast and inexpensive way of making photos. What happens if you accidentally format all these photos from your digital camera? This thing leads to disappointment because no one wishes to lose their precious photos. But there is no need to worry. You can recover deleted photo by using recovery software. This software helps you not only photos in fact in case any videos deleted from your camera those also restored by this software. Photo recovery software is used to recover all lost or missed photos, videos, audios from different types of storage devices like Compact flash card, MMC, digital card and other types of digital media. Photo recovery software is available with highly developed features which help to retrieve your missing photos, and which are saved in various types of file formats including jpeg, gif, bmp etc. Recover images deleted from mmc card is very easy by using this software
There are some common scenarios due to which you may lose your stored data from your storage devices. Some of those reasons are like, people may remove memory card abruptly without switching off their camera so they may lose their data from this storage device. Capturing images when camera is in low battery condition it may cause to lose your photos. Due to accidental use of format button on camera leads to deletion of all stored photos and videos from your camera. Error due to format, re-format, or partitioning hard drive cause the loss of photos. Sometimes your storage device gets affected by virus which also leads to the deletion or loss of photos.
To avoid photo loss we can follow precautionary measures. Some of those precautions are discussed below;
- Always switch off your camera first and then you can remove memory card.
- Do not capture the images or photos when camera battery indicates low battery.
- Check the battery status of your camera and replace them if it needs.
- Always keep backup of your camera so that when you will want to capture new images so that you can delete old images from your camera memory card.
- Keep updated antivirus in your system so that if your card and system does not affected by virus.
- Don’t try to store excess data in memory card than its maximum storage capacity otherwise it could be causes data loss as well as corruption of memory card.
These are the few precautions are mentioned above still if you have problem of photo loss then to recover your photos. You can use photo recovery software to store your all lost photos of different formats of jpg, jpeg, gif, bmp and other similar digital files. The software helps you to recover data from FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS file system. The software is available in trial version you can download trial version for recovery results. The software is very user friendly you can easily and quickly recover all your lost or missed digital photos, audio files & video files from any storage medium by using this software.