“Last month, I bought a HD video camera and had been to a trip with my son to a near by place. As the day was quite cloudy, the place seemed to be filled with serenity so I recorded all those precious moments. When I came back to home, I connected the camera to the computer to watch those videos. As my son was playing around it he suddenly pulled the camera plug out from the computer. After I reconnected it to the computer to watch those videos it displayed a dialog message as ‘The video file has been damaged’ .Please anyone help to repair the video as there are very precious moments recorded in it.”
If you are one among the above mentioned users then don’t worry as you can still repair all those videos which are in HD format. There may be a doubt in your mind that how is this possible? Before we discuss about how to fix HD video file let us take a look at some features of HD videos.
HD stands for High-Definition which has higher resolution i.e. around 1280 X 768 pixels due to which the video quality is very good and larger in size compared to other video formats. People often record their wonderful moments in HD format so that they can rewind and experience the feel of those special moments. You can refer this page to get detailed information about HD video files.
But these HD videos are also prone to corruption similar to other video formats. When user faces such type of issues he gets tensed and starts searching for HD video repair utility. Due to his lack of knowledge about HD video repair tools he ends up in using some unsecure tool which will further damage those precious videos. So it’s always better to use trusted and professional video file repair software that will repair your videos efficiently and make it playable. One such tool is Video File Repair utility that will easily repair all your video files within few simple clicks.
Some scenarios that lead to damaged HD video files
- Sometimes, the video files may get damaged due to the bad sectors that are created in the memory where the HD video files are stored.
- The video file may also get damaged whenever the battery dies off when the camera is processing the captured videos.
- Sometimes, the video files may be damaged when there is an interruption during the conversion of HD video file format to another video file format.
- Whenever, the video files are opened using an unsecure media player then the video files may get corrupted.
- Due to abrupt system shutdown while you are watching the videos the video header may get corrupted leading to the damage of video files.
Significant features of video file repair software
Video File Repair tool is the best HD video file repair software as it has built-in dynamic and robust repair algorithms. The tool is trusted by many industry experts as it is digitally signed. The software repairs HD videos recorded from all brands of cameras such as Nikon, Canon, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Fuji-Film, etc. It can also repair videos of different video file formats such as MP4, MOV, etc. It’s designed with very easy to use Graphical User Interface so that even a novice user can easily use it.