Hard drives are the best source to storage devices to store and fetch different data files. The hard drives also called external hard drives are used on different computer systems and laptops to store its important data files. The various brands of hard drives available today are Western Digital, Seagate, Sony, etc. Western Digital hard drive is one of the popular brand among all the other brands. Various data can be stored on these hard drives. And external hard drives are known for its portability and easily mounted on various systems. Every hard drive or a storage device will have file system which decides the way of allocating the files on the hard drive memory. Familiar file systems are FAT, NTFS, and HFS. The data on these hard drives is lost most of the times due to various reasons.
Assume that you use NTFS WD hard drive to backup important files from your system. While re-partitioning of the hard drive memory you lost a partition accidentally. This was because of some errors occurred during the process. The lost partition had very important data files and now it is been lost. The first thing you have to do is, stop string any new data on the drive. Else it might overwrite the lost data on the hard drive. And use recovery software to recover deleted partition. The software effectively restores all data from WD hard drive and thus you can get back lost partition data. Other scenarios n which you lose data can be given as:
- Re-format: Changing the file system of the hard drive is called as re-formatting process. Re-format process erases all the data on the drive and changes the file system from current file system to another file system. Thus unexpected re-format of hard drive will end up in data loss.
- Virus infection – When the WD hard drive is attacked by virus the data present on it will become corrupt that makes the file inaccessible.
- Hard drive crash: There are multiple reasons for hard drive crash like continuous power surge, mal functioning, virus attack or using the hard drive with improper connectivity. All these reasons might corrupt the hard drive thus leading to data loss.
- Uninstall file system – You are not satisfied with the current NTFS file system that you are using on the hard drive and uninstalled it back to the default FAT system. But the file system crashed as the process was not executed properly. Thus the data stored on the hard drive is corrupt and cannot be accessed.
The recovery software can handle all the scenarios of data loss and easily restores all the lost data from various hard drives. If you have deleted any FAT or NTFS partition from the hard drive do not worry thinking how to recover lost partition. This software easily does recover deleted partition data in very less span of time. The features of this recovery software can be stated as follows:
- Extracts all the lost data files like .txt, .doc, .docx, .xls, .pdf, etc from corrupt hard drives.
- Efficiently recovers lost media files from different hard drives such as WD hard drives, Seagate, Sony, etc
- Supports recovery of media file types like MPEG, JPG, TIF, CRW, MP4, JPEG, BNP, GIF, MP3, etc,
- Data lost from formatted or re-formatted hard drives can be restored easily.
You can utilize the software on Windows and Mac operating systems to recover corrupted hard drive data files. You can give a trial for this software by using demo version, so that you can purchase the software if the performance of the software is good. Download the software and recover your lost data files easily.